2nd Annual Retail Banking Technologies MENA Summit
27 - 28 November 2018, Dubai
2nd Annual Retail Banking Technologies MENA Summit has been designed to bring you a unique opportunity to gain fresh insights into areas such as Innovative Technology Overview and its impact on Retail Banking and Digital Transformation in the Middle East and North Africa.
It is focused on the latest hot trends such as collaboration with FinTech companies and Investing in Private Clouds. It offers you a high level strategic platform to discuss the current challenges that MENA banking is facing in digital era. Come and find the answers to all the questions about how to design the new digital bank and how to use Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Retail Banking.
Will Be Discussed
- Period of Mass Digital Transformation: Retail Banking Rebirth
- Fintech and Regtech Innovation in MENA region
- Moving to Cloud Computing: Dream or New Reality for Banking Industry?
- Distributed Ledger Technology. Blockchain Adoption in Banking Industry
- Risk Management Trends and Cyber Security Threats as an Impact of Digitalization
- Usage of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning in Retail Banking: Practical Examples, Benefits and Challenges
- Digital Payments and Digital Wallets, Future of Cashless Transactions
- End-to-end Seamless Customer Journey and Importance of Big Data Analytics
- The Main Challenges Facing Retail Banking Industry in the Era of Digitalization
About Allan Lloyds Events
See what keynote speakers will be taking part in the exclusive speaking panel.
Explore what Case Studies will be discussed by our senior corporate speakers