- How will digitalisation be driving banking sector in 2022?
- Game-changer: Is the pandemic bringing a rise of new possibilities?
- Crypto revolution: Decentralised finance in banking reshaping
- How are banks responding to FinTech apps success?
- Looking into the future: Paying from your car, mobile e-wallets, QR codes and “buy now, pay later” apps
- 6. Green light for blockchain technologies in the future retail banking
- Techno innovations: Let’s get into the world of the latest technologies
- Being one step ahead from customers’ demands
- Data breaches and cybercrime: Why are retail banking services so attractive for cyber-criminal?
- ESG (environmental,social, governance) and sustainability in the banking industry – Banks need to act!
See breakdown of all you need to know about our Summit
Hottest topics will be discussed
We live in an ever-changing world, where every second something new is being created. Especially in the banking industry, where innovations are the driving force of staying on the top and keeping the customers loyal to your company.
Wearables, facial recognition, customised solutions based on a customers’ behaviour – every bank strives to provide the best technologies and products possible to not only stay afloat but to revolutionise and innovate the industry as a whole. This summit will answer the most demanding question – what do banks do to keep up with all the new trends in the industry?
The 5th Annual Retail Banking Technologies MENA Summit has been designed to answer all your questions about current hot topics and challenges in the banking industry, such as hyperpersonalisation, digital-only banking, embedded FinTech, incorporation of cryptocurrencies or sustainable banking, just to name a few. At our banking technologies event you will have a special opportunity to hear case studies from leading banks of the MENA region and gain valuable experience from the top experts in banking.
As we do have a limited number of seats at this banking event, you will have a chance to make the most out of the networking opportunity we will provide – exchange ideas and discuss all the latest trends in retail banking with C-level experts. If you are looking for a place to get insights and inspiration from the top players, learn new strategies and form important business contacts with similar-minded people, the 5th Annual Retail Banking Technologies MENA Summit will provide you with that opportunity.
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior/Global Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from banking industry involved in:
- Open Banking
- Customer Experience
- Digital Innovation
- Personal/Private Banking
- Retail Banking
- Digital Products
- Digital Channels
- Online Services
- Information Technology
”The overall environment of this event was excellent, with international audience and a great variety of speakersGroup Deputy GM Retail Banking at Kuwait Finance House