The retail banking segment has gradually shifted from large size traditional branches to fully automated applications and product offerings with a range of tailor – made retail products and services at the click of a button. This evolutionary journey in Retail Banking, on one hand, has brought a range of around the clock services to costumers with availability but has also led to many new risks, controls and regulatory challenges. How should banks maintain the delicate balance between customer offerings and cost of control.
• The retail banking as it used to be – my personal journey
• Retail banking transition from physical walls to electronic means and AI
• Risk versus reward module of retail banking offerings
• Need for balance between business growth and increasing regulatory checks
• Technology shift in retail banking – a double edged sword