3rd Annual Retail Banking Technologies MENA Summit
26 – 27 November 2019 | Dubai
Banking industry is constantly changing and evolving, having realised the customers do not have time to stand in a queue in order to get the business done. Branch transformations are already in full bloom and digital customer experience is getting more satisfying every day. New technologies are enabling new strategic approach for mobile banking and allowing banks broader reach in order to retain their customers.
Engaging in the digital era is getting more popular and banks need to keep up with all the challenges that are emerging with these new opportunities.
Is digital banking the solution banks have been looking for? What is the catch they need to be ready for and what will the new technologies come up with next?
Learn the answers to these, and many other questions by joining this business conference!
Will Be Discussed
- Human banking approach focused on customer experience
- New technologies in the banking industry
- Open banking as a new trend
- Digital and branch transformation
- Payments innovations tools and trends
- Engaging with blockchains
- Banking services in the era of new technology
- FinTech partnerships as a solution to improve bank’s services
- Identifying risks and cybersecurity
About Allan Lloyds Events
See what keynote speakers will be taking part in the exclusive speaking panel.
Explore what Case Studies will be discussed by our senior corporate speakers
Companies are therefore encouraged to avail of the below discounts: