4th Annual Retail Banking Technologies MENA Summit
24 – 25 November 2020 | Dubai
Digital transformation and new technologies are one of the top constraints for the retail executives, followed by cultural change, cyber security and regulatory compliance. There are many important questions to be answered such as how do you use cloud-based solutions to store and process the data? Should FinTech and banks collaborate or compete? How to fulfil regulatory guidelines? How to make efficient digital onboarding? What does a bank of the future look like? How to integrate the AI/ML across business processes? You will get all the answers to these questions and many more at the 4th Annual Retail Banking Technologies MENA Summit, 24-25 November in Dubai.
All retail banking executives are invited to this extraordinary business meeting where you will be able to network and discuss current challenges. This exclusive retail banking technologies event will definitely provide you with lessons learned and give you valuable tips shared by senior-level decision-makers. You will also benefit from remarkable networking opportunities due to limited seats of this business meeting. Do not hesitate and book the dates 24-25 November 2020 for this inspiring and high-level retail banking technologies conference in Dubai!
Will Be Discussed
- The usage of face recognition technology for digital customer onboarding
- Virtual agents on the front end customer service
- Enabling digital multichannel banking through agile ways of working
- The evolving landscape of cyber
- Mashreq digital banking experience
- Innovation and technologies in retail banking with the focus on cloud
- Banks vs. FinTech – Compete vs. collaborate?
- Hyper-personalisation – The segment of one
- Contextual banking experience – Offering products to customers at the right place and at the right time
About Allan Lloyds Events
See what keynote speakers will be taking part in the exclusive speaking panel.
Explore what Case Studies will be discussed by our senior corporate speakers
Companies are therefore encouraged to avail of the below discounts: