- Challenges and opportunities in banks` cloud migration
- Islamic banking & finance – growth trends and challenges
- Humanity first: The main mission of cyber security
- How will the metaverse transform the relationship between banks and their customers?
- Omnichannel strategies to simplify digital customers’ journey: How to develop a digital customer journey?
- Digitalized process of retail banking: Artificial Intelligence over and over again
- Digital retail banking as the new norm: Automation implementation in bank ecosystems
6th Annual Retail Banking Technologies MENA Summit
29 – 30 November 2022 | Online
SEE THE PREVIOUS SPEAKERS & CASE STUDIES
CONFERENCE TOPICS 2022
LOOK AT THE TOPICS THAT WERE DISCUSSED
Members of board, C-level, Senior/Global Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments, from the banking industry involved in:
- Retail Banking
- Retail Processes
- Retail Products
- Retail Development
- Digital Banking
- Digital Transformation
- Digital Channels
- eStrategy & Technology
- Online Services
- Customer Experience
- Information Technology
- Business Innovation
- Big Data, IoT
Retail Banking: Evolution Journey and Future Challenges
The retail banking segment has gradually shifted from large size traditional branches to fully automated applications and product offerings with a range of tailor – made retail products and services at the click of a button. This evolutionary journey in Retail Banking, on one hand, has brought a range of around the clock services to costumers with availability but has also led to many new risks, controls and regulatory challenges. How should banks maintain the delicate balance between customer offerings and cost of control.
• The retail banking as it used to be – my personal journey
• Retail banking transition from physical walls to electronic means and AI
• Risk versus reward module of retail banking offerings
• Need for balance between business growth and increasing regulatory checks
• Technology shift in retail banking – a double edged sword
Technology Transformation in Legacy Banking Environment
An inside peek into how legacy banking technology teams can shape up to meet new world challenges from a people, process and technology view.
• Evolution of banking technologies
• How value streams are stood up and collaborate
• Delivering value at pace and scale
The changing landscape of Retail Bank Technology
In this presentation I will talk about how technology is changing Retail Banking, and the expected technology trends in Retail Banking in the near future.
- How to recent technology trends impacted Retail Banking
- Upcoming trends in Retail Banking
- Disruptive technology – all in Retail Banking
- The ever – changing Landscape
The Post – Automation Future – Digital Banking Report 2030
Assessment of the stagnation and challenges of the current stage of the industry. Introduction of the industry trends and beyond industry trends. Highlighting obstacles and the solutions to overcome those. Projections if where the industry and the market in growing.
• Industry achievements so far
• Reasons of current stagnation
• Evaluation of current business models and digital transformation strategies
• Evaluation and projection of market trends
• Why fintech is more efficient at generating business and onboarding customers?
How to protect out DATA
In this new threat landscape, protecting data is getting harder every day. But do not forget that security hygiene is always key to it. Therefore, I would like to mention the essential methods to keep our data at rest and data in motion secure.
• Threats against our data
• Essential methods to protect data
• Essential methods to recover data
”Without a doubt, it was a good event for banking professionals as well as the banking industry. Thanks to Allan Lloyds for arranging such an excellent programme.– Global Head, Islamic Retail Banking, Standard Chartered Bank
STAY UPDATED FOR THE 2023 EDITION
Provide Us With Your Contact Details and Our Team Will Get Back to You With All the Updates Regarding the Upcoming Edition of This Event.